NeighborWorks Lincoln offers a variety of volunteer opportunities from group events and community clean-ups to service on a committee or the board.
If you are looking for a volunteer opportunity for your team or yourself, complete a volunteer inquiry and a team member will follow-up with you to discuss options. Individuals should regularly check the events calendar to see if there are any upcoming opportunities to volunteer. These will also be announced in the newsletter.
NeighborWorks Lincoln engages diverse and broadly-talented members of our community through board service or by serving on one of the committees that direct different aspects of the organization. If you are interested in being considered for a leadership role, please complete this survey.
- Community Building and Engagement assists in continued development of and sustainability of community building programs; serves as a feedback loop from the public to the organization.
- Design + Development Roundtable evaluates and advises the real estate team on product typologies, development strategy, and financing opportunities.
- Finance provides fiduciary oversight and fiscal leadership to the organization.
- Governance provides oversight of the composition and development of Board of Directors and reviews all legal Board and corporate documents, policies, and procedures.
- Homeowner’s Roundtable is a group of clients and homeowners that serve as a perennial focus group for new programs and deliverables while connecting the organization to its roots.
- Marketing + Communications provides oversight to organizational narrative, brand, brand standards, and media strategies.
- Racial Equity + Inclusion is focused exclusively on leveraging the organization and its programs to dismantle structures of oppression while advancing equity and inclusion—inside the organization and throughout our community.
- Resource Development assists in the development and execution of development plans, fundraising strategies, campaigns, and networking efforts.
- NeighborWorks Lincoln board of directors oversees the financial health and strategic direction of the parent company.
- Community Land Trust oversees the management of the trust, its development strategy, and the real estate portfolio comprising Lincoln’s permanently affordable housing inventory.