Educated homebuyers are more likely to successfully own their home long-term. This program is offered to prospective homebuyers, giving them detailed information about the home buying process. As a better informed consumer, you will be a more responsible homeowner. The program is open to the public but applications and registration is required.
During these courses, you will learn…
- Analyzing and managing finances, budget, and credit
- Evaluating homes and affordability
- Working with Realtors and neighborhood leaders
- Understanding financial paperwork, closing costs, and money
- The amount of money needed for purchasing a home
The course spans two weeks and is typically held from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Monday and Wednesday evenings for a total of 12 classroom hours. Lead educators are NeighborWorks Lincoln staff members, each with more than 20 years experience in the real estate and/or housing industries. Apply to take a class or view the calendar of upcoming classes.